Things I need to do, gaming-wise, in the next few days/weeks:
- Write up my OwlCon rounds, particularly the Heroes of the New Wave/Feng Shui game. At the moment, I've got a title and some utterly unconnected concepts. I can wing a superhero game for kids pretty easily from a sketched out plotline, but HotNW requires more structure to work.
- Figure out what I'm doing for the Champions game in two weeks. I've got a substantial list of story elements I don't want to use yet, but there's a big hazy blob in place of something I do want to use.
- Try out GMing some other superhero rules sets (Mutants & Masterminds, Truth & Justice, Wild Talents) via one-shots or short story arcs.
- Actually play that cool looking Exalted board game I picked up a few weeks ago. Any takers for an afternoon during the holidays? I need three or four other folks.
- Put together a regular game that C-Monster can play in, here at home.
- Run a somewhat regular (every two or three week) 4th edition D&D game for folks who aren't part of my regular D&D crowd and preferably folks who haven't played a lot or any 4E. Depending on the people I could recruit, this might dovetail nicely with the above item regarding a game for C. (jenmcd, I'm specifically looking at your clan with this notion.)